UCLA – CEE Partners Program
The UCLA-CEE Partners program facilitates interaction between participating organizations (design firms, contractors, private foundations, utilities, and government agencies) with CEE department students, staff, and faculty. Participating organizations benefit through exclusive recruitment opportunities, faculty access, and research partnership opportunities.
$2,500/year; $4,000/two years
- Complimentary infosession with current students.
- Complimentary space at student career fairs.
- Recognition on digital displays and department web page.
$15,000/year; $25,000/two years
- Silver benefits.
- Opportunity to support collaborative research with CEE students/faculty.
- First right of negotiation for intellectual property generated by collaborative research.
$7,000/year; $12,000/two years
- Bronze benefits.
- Faculty engagement in student recruiting.
- Extended networking with peer companies, faculty and public agencies via position on CEE Industry Advisory Board.
- Periodic invitations for your company representatives to deliver on-campus seminars.
- Invitations to CEE and other engineering events.
$25,000/year; $45,000/two years
- Gold benefits.
- Collaborative research on medium-size project.
- Certificate program for small group of sponsor employees receiving on-campus training.
- Exclusive customized benefits negotiable.
UCLA CEE Partners Coordinator
Make Checks Payable to: UC Regents
Mail to: Reba Glover
UCLA CEE Department
5731 Boelter Hall
Los Angeles, CA 900925