The current news of the department
- Professor Hoek recognized for groundbreaking membrane material
- A groundbreaking membrane material developed by Professor Hoek of CEE and Professor Richard Kaner of Chemistry and Biochemistry, has received an international award for innovation at one of the water industry’s largest global conferences. The new technology holds great promise for cleaning up municipal and industrial wastewaters.
- Shaily Mahendra honored with DuPont Young Professor Award
- Dr. Shaily Mahendra recognized as one of 14 DuPont Young Professor Award winners. This is highly prestigious award that is rarely given to environmental engineering faculty
- Earthquake ground motion prediction models released
- Earthquake ground motion prediction models and supporting databases produced by the NGA-West 2 project, with key participation by Graduate Student Emel Seyhan and Professor Jonathan P. Stewart, have been released to the public.