Sanjay Mohanty, Ph.D.
- Salamatipour, A., Mohanty, S.K., Pietrofesa, R.A., Vann, D., Christofidou-Solomidou, M., Willenbring, J.K. (2016) Asbestos fiber preparation methods affect fiber toxicity. Environmental Science and Technology Letters, DOI: 10.1021/acs.estlett.6b00174.
- Mohanty, S.K., Saiers, J.E. and Ryan, J.N. (2016) Colloid mobilization in a fractured soil: Effect of pore water exchange between preferential flow paths and soil matrix. Environmental Science & Technology. 50(5), 2310-2317.
- De Sieyes, N. R., Russell, T. L., Brown, K. I., Mohanty, S.K., Boehm. A. B. (2016) Transport of enterococci and F+ coliphage through the saturated zone of the beach aquifer. Journal of Water and Health. 14 (1) 26-38.
- Mohanty, S.K. and Boehm, A.B. (2015) Effect of weathering on mobilization of biochar particles and bacterial removal in a stormwater biofilter. Water Research. 85, 208-215.
- Mohanty, S.K., Saiers, J.E. and Ryan, J.N. (2015) Colloid mobilization from a fractured soil during dry-wet cycles: Effect of drying duration and flow path permeability. Environmental Science & Technology. 49(15), 9100-9106.
- Mohanty, S.K., Bulicek, M.C.D., Metge, D.W., Harvey, R.W., Boehm, A.B. and Ryan, J.N. (2015) Mobilization of microspheres from a fractured soil during intermittent infiltration events. Vadose Zone Journal. 14(1), doi: 10.2136/vzj2014.05.0058. The article is featured on the cover.
- Mohanty, S.K. and Boehm, A.B. (2014) Escherichia coli removal in biochar-augmented biofilter: effect of infiltration rate, initial bacterial concentration, biochar particle size and presence of compost. Environmental Science & Technology. 48(19), 11535-11542.
- D’Alessio, M., Vasudevan, D., Lichwa, J., Mohanty, S.K., and Ray, C. (2014) Fate and transport of selected estrogen compounds in Hawaii soils: Effect of soil type and macropores. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, 166, 1-10.
- Mohanty, S.K., Cantrell, K.B., Nelson, K.L. and Boehm, A.B. (2014) Efficacy of biochar to remove Escherichia coli from stormwater under steady and intermittent flow. Water Research. 61, 288-296.
- Mohanty, S.K., Saiers, J.E. and Ryan, J.N. (2014) Colloid-facilitated mobilization of metals by freeze-thaw cycles. Environmental Science & Technology, 48(02), 977-984.
- Grebel, J.E., Mohanty, S.K., Torkelson, A.A., Boehm, A.B., Higgins, C.P., Maxwell, R.M., Nelson, K.L. and Sedlak, D.L. (2013) Engineering infiltration systems for urban stormwater reclamation. Environmental Engineering Science, 30(8), 437-454.
- Mohanty, S.K., Torkelson, A.A., Dodd, H., Nelson, K.L. and Boehm, A.B. (2013) Engineering solutions to improve the removal of fecal indicator bacteria by bioinfiltration systems during intermittent flow of stormwater. Environmental Science & Technology, 47(19), 10791-10798.
- Chen, J., Lichwa, J., Snehota, M., Mohanty, S.K., and Ray, C. (2006) Determination of hormones and non-ionic surfactant degradation products in small-volume aqueous samples from soil columns using LC-ESI-MS-MS and GC-MS. Chromatographia, 64, 413-418.