Publications – Thomas A. Sabol, Ph.D., S.E.
- Li, J., Sabol, T.A., Li, R., “Response Evaluation of a 32-StoryConcrete Frame Building to the Northridge Earthquake,” Proceedings of the Fifth Conference on Tall Buildings in Seismic Regions,” Los Angeles, California, May 5-6, 2000
- M.D. Engelhardt and T.A. Sabol, “Reinforcing of Steel Moment Connections with Cover Plates: Benefits and Limitations”, Engineering Structures, Vol. 20, Nos. 4-6, 1998
- T. A. Sabol, “Assessment of Design Methodologies to Retrofit Steel Moment Frame Connections,” Proceedings of the World Structural Engineering Congress, San Francisco, July 1998.
- T.A. Sabol, “Differential Settlement Effects on Seismic Frames,” Proceedings of the Sixth National Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Seattle, June 1998.
- M.D. Engelhardt and T.A. Sabol, Seismic-resistant steel moment connections: developments since the 1994 Northridge earthquake, Progress in Structural Engineering and Materials, Vol. 1, No. 1, 1997, 68-77.
- E. Englekirk and T. A. Sabol, “Strengthening Buildings to a Life Safety Criterion,” Spectra, Vol. 7, No. 1, February, 1991, pp. 81-87.