Civil and Environmental Engineering & Industry
CEE Partners Program
The UCLA-CEE Partners program facilitates interaction between participating organizations (design firms, contractors, private foundations, utilities, and government agencies) with CEE department students, staff, and faculty.
Participating organizations benefit through exclusive recruitment opportunities, faculty access, and research partnership opportunities.
We welcome participation at the Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum levels.
CEE Outreach Coordinator: Reba Glover
Industrial Advisory Board
The Industry Advisory Board (IAB) provides support and guidance to the UCLA Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) Department from the perspective of industry leaders.
IAB provides valuable advice to CEE regarding the changing needs of industry and the engineering profession. IAB also provides suggestions for strengthening ties with industry in order to promote industry-academia interaction, joint collaboration and research, and technology transfer.
View the current CEE Industry Advisory Board.
Read the Industry Advisory Board Charter.
- American Chemical Society
- Environmental Chemistry Division
- Colloid & Surface Science Division
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- Association of Environmental Engineering and Science Professors
- Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI)
- North American Membrane Society
- Structural Engineers Association of Southern California