- Upcoming Events
CEE 259 Seminar
By Prof. Jerry Lin, Ph.D., P.E., College of Engineering at Lamar University, Beaumont, TX presents "Chasing Quicksilver: Biogeochemical Cycling of Mercury in the Global Environment"
Jan 29, 2015 BH4275
ASCE Career Fair
Networking event for industry representatives to meet undergraduate and graduate Civil Engineering students.
Feb 12, 2015 Ackerman Grand Ballroom
- Latest News
- Water Planet Engineering Awarded 2014 Water Management Company of the Year
- Dr. Henry Burton Awarded NSF Fellowship
- PhD Candidate, Ben Turner, wins 2014 DFI Student Paper Competition
- PhD Candidate, Marcia Ferreira, receives 2014 Eddy Wastewater Principles/Proesses Medal
- PhD Candidate, Gabriel Falzone, in CV-Materials Group Featured on NPR & Marketplace