- Upcoming Events
CEE 259A Seminar Series
Christopher Wessel, M.S (UCLA) of Geosyntec Consultants presents "Real-time Monitoring and Analysis of Conditions in the Los Angeles River"
Oct 23, 2014 4275 Boelter Hall (Penthouse)
CEE 1: Infrastructure Seminar Series
Dr. Yousef Bozorgnia, Executive Director of PEER Center and Adjunct Professor of Civil Engineering, UC Berkeley, will present "Design of Sustainable Building Structures."
Oct 24, 2014 1209B Bunche Hall
CEE249 Seminar Series
Domniki Asimaki, Ph.D. Prof. of Mechanical and Civil Engineering at CalTech presents "Site Effects in Three Dimensions: Theory, Experiments and Numerical Simulations"
Oct 28, 2014 Kins
- Latest News
- MAPTEK highlights partnership with CEE geomatics course
- Undergraduate student on NBC Today show
- Professor Yeh receives the 2014 AGU Hydrology Days Award
- Professor Sant part of team receiving $1.3M for zero-energy building research
- Professor Brandenberg receives international research award