- Upcoming Events
Birdsall-Dreiss Distinguished Lecture
Dr. Clifford I. Voss, U.S. Geological Survey, Menlo Park, California presents "Informing Management of the World’s largest Groundwater Systems with Simply Structured Model Analysis"
Apr 03, 2015 BH4275
CEE 259A Seminar Series
Hee-Deung Park, School of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering at Korea University, presents: "6-Gingerol reduces Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilm formation and virulence via quorum sensing inhibition"
Apr 16, 2015 BH 4275
Annual graduation ceremony for undergraduate and graduate students. All engineering departments.
Jun 13, 2015 Pauley Pavillion
- Latest News
- PhD Candidate, Negin Aryaee, awarded 2015 ASCE LA Young Member Forums Gradaute Scholarship
- NBC News interviews Professor Brandenberg about seismic vulnerability of Delta
- Water Planet Engineering Awarded 2014 Water Management Company of the Year
- Dr. Henry Burton Awarded NSF Fellowship
- PhD Candidate, Ben Turner, wins 2014 DFI Student Paper Competition